We are responsible for receiving, attempting to resolve and investigating complaints related to Ontario’s public hospitals, long-term care homes and community care access corporations (CCACs).

After you’ve already attempted to resolve your complaint with the relevant health sector organization and you aren’t satisfied with the outcome, you have the right to complain to the Patient Ombudsman.

NEXT: What to expect

Was this page helpful?